Contact information

Shoshannah May~ pronounced Show shaw nuh
Wilson, NC
(252) 234-5853
sandmphotos@hotmail.com

Friday, December 14, 2012

The R. Family

This shoot turned out so beautifully.  We shot about an hour before the sun went down, and had some beautiful light!  I loved how the parents were up for anything and even had some great ideas of their own. Here are a few favorites from the session.







 Don't you just love the hat?  What a kind man to defer to his wife's wishes.


I love seeing parents who still love each other after several years of marriage.  I also love taking pictures of just the parents after we have gotten all the other shots.  It's like they get to relax and enjoy each other for a moment.




This has got to be one of my all time favorite shots thus far.
                     

I love the candidness of the moment.


 Sisterly love.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I love the one of the dad and mom and the last photo of the sisters is priceless.

    ReplyDelete